Thursday, November 12, 2015

WHOOOOO!!! November 2, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was awesome!! I loved every bit of it! We found new investigators named Tali and Garrett! They are super Christian, but are willing to listen! They invited us over to lunch yesterday and we brought members and had chili! They are great! So we hope to see them again this week and begin teaching them all the lessons. They are like Danny and Shadrack and are very faithful and not ready yet to change all their beliefs. But I'm confident that the more we teach them, and the more they read the Book of Mormon, they will have that desire to change. So we are excited to work with both these couples!! 

Another amazing thing that happened this week was Kara (the former pagan) is on date to be baptized on November 14th!! WHOOOO!! I tell you WHOOOO!! She has grown and changed so much these past few weeks! She is praying to God, she loves what she reads in the Book of Mormon, and she goes to church and loves it. So we have lots to still teach her and lots to plan! So we will keep praying that all goes well for her! 

Also remember Greg? The sports psychologist that loves us? So he got us a package and dropped it off at the institute and it was full of food!! It was sooo heavy!! So Sister Bryson and I are set for food for awhile! He also left funny notes for us! I'll send you pictures of what he said! He is great! :) 

So this is Finn and Daya's last week here! We had members give them notes with their goodbye's and testimonies in them. We will miss them so much! But we know they will be members when they are ready. They grew so much these past 3 months I was able to work with them. I'm excited to stay in contact with them when I get home from my mission. I'll send you pictures of them as well!

I just want to say how much I love this ward. I feel like I love it so much more than Sandpoint. That's saying something. The members here are so good at fellow-shipping and reaching out to us and those that need it. We had a Halloween trunk or treat and how the ward came together for that was great! We also had several non-member families there that the ward invited! We have transfers in about two weeks and I'm internally struggling.. haha Moscow and the U of I have been really hard, but I fell such a connection to this place and all the people I met here. So I don't know what to think! I just have loved the time I have been able to spend here! :) Love you all!

-- 
Love,
Sister Adamson


PS We had fun on Halloween after we were done for the day :) We made videos of us dancing in the dark with flashlights! :) You will have to wait until I send a flash drive home to see it though :) Be ready :) haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment