Monday, February 9, 2015

February 2, 2015



Hello all!

I'm going to try and write you all in one email. So mom thank you for being awesome :) I love you!! My address for the next while will be 

910 North Division #304
Sandpoint, ID 83864

So please write me letters and send that out to everyone! Thank you :) I love hearing about Ryder. It about brings me to tears when i read it! I miss that little guy.. So keep telling me about it all! I got my bike and everything so all is good there! thank you :) I have everything i need! Except for a slip and i want my black cardigan! :) Ok sandpoint is good. People here are nuts, but the members are great and I'm well taken care of! My comp is great and we get along well. She is funny and everyone always tells me how awesome she is! So i really like her! How are you doing mom? How are the grandkids? And the family?

Hi dad!! I sure do love you :) So everything is great! Sandpoint area is really pretty small. Not sure how big. But its just us and one set of elders here. We have two wards! Thank you for praying for me :) I pray for you guys! And ya our ward is a stake center off of boyer ave. and i like my bike! I don't have to ride it yet though! Maybe if i go to Spokane! But i'll be here while since my comp is going home after this transfer! But we only had one real lesson this week. the rest were with members at dinner and such! So yay for that!

Amber, mom and dads house isn't that bad :) I bet Harper is the craziest part! Anyways good old Idaho.. haha cold and snowy.. and peoples favorite colors are camo and forest green. so my kind of place! Love you guys! Stay happy and keep mom sane!! :) have a great week! 

-- 
Love,
Sister Adamson








No comments:

Post a Comment