Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Transfers Again! February 8, 2016

Dear Family and Friends! 

So my prediction of transfers came true! I am sweeping into the Spokane 1st ward and the Spokane YSA. They meet at the came church building :) So I'm not moving too far! We have to move apartments and such and the 1st ward Elders are coming to the Manito ward! So we are just switching! Their whole ward knew I was coming there because they announced in sacrament meeting, so people in the halls were hugging me at church welcoming me to the ward :) So it will be interesting. My first and hopefully last time sweeping! My new comps names is Sister Smith from Logan. I have met her a few times before and we both will be STLs this transfer!! 
Members almost getting my last name right.

 recent converts, Thomas and Emmen!

So just a quick overview of this week.. I was exhausted EVERY NIGHT!!! Tuesday we had MLC and we talked about the Atonement using Alma 7 and my understanding of it tripled :) Sister Makovei and I did a training there as well and it was fun :) WednesdaySister M left to temple square.. so super sad.. but its ok! I will see her when I get home! So I was in a trio with Sister Bryson and Sister Stone for a few days! So we moved there things to our apartment and stayed there. We were split in between areas and it was crazy busy! On Friday we got a call from President asking if we could take another sister with us who had to leave because of a stalker.. so we had to move the sisters back to their apartment and move the other sister in. So I have four companions this week.. So that was fun. 

We also had so many cool things happen! Of course when I am leaving! So we tracted into a family a few weeks ago and we had a church tour with them this week! So I'm excited for the elders to start teaching them! Also we had a great lesson with Tammy-another person we tracted into and she will come to church next week! And last but not least, we found a secret less active and his wife that have four kids that agreed to meet with us again after a few weeks of trying them. I know that the Lord is happy with what we have done here! So I am blessed to have been in this ward! :) When I was bearing my testimony in sacrament meeting (my new favorite hobby) I was brought to tears again with the love that I feel for everyone in this ward. I have been blessed to meet amazing people and learn so much for them! :) 

So this week will be crazy and hard, but I'm excited for it! So please pray for me! I'm scared to death!! Love you all!!! 
 Brother Chun saw me on Peoples Magazine


Love,

Sister Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment