Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Week!! April 6, 2015

Dear Family and Friends!

This week was soo great! We had a lot of meetings, but we were still able to get a lot of work done! First of all, I was able to go running for the first time in forever.. it felt so good! But, its snowing currently so no more running for awhile! Also, wasn't Conference just the best ever? I don't think I have ever taken so many notes in my life! I wish I could go through and tell you all what talks I liked, but we ain't got no time for that! Its really sad its already over though.. It almost breaks my heart when Pres Uchtdorf said until October.. Sniff sniff. But Tis life! (Which that is my new favorite saying) 

So this week we were able to go to the temple! I love that place so much! I won't be going for awhile now though! This week we also had my first set of interviews with President. It was great! They are so down to earth and just loving! Sister Mullen is the best too! I can't imagine being a mission president or mission president's wife.. Thats a lot of hard work. So I have so much respect for them and they are so so wise! We also had a Zone Training and that was the longest meeting of my life.. They threw so much information at us.. It was hard to absorb it all! But it was good! Sister Mills and I were able to use it in a lesson we had with our new investigator John! I'll go into detail later though! 

We also did a lot of tracting this week! I don't mind it at all! Its fun because you never know who is going to open the door! And we get to talk to a lot of people! We found a few potentials in the process so we will see how that goes! Also while we were out walking around before we knocked on the first door, we saw this lady starring at us through her front door. So i said well lets go see what her deal is. So we went up and she said ya i thought you were coming to see me. Its been awhile. And we thought huh? Who is this lady? So apparently she was meeting with the sisters before and was kind of waiting for us to come back! So her name is Shauna and we will see how it goes with her. Something is holding her back but well find out what! 


So our lesson with John was great! We introduced the BOM to him and we are going on a church tour with him on Tuesday! He is awesome, but a little crazy and says he has had visions of Jesus and such.. but hey who are we to judge? He still wants to learn more! So well take it! 

Also Easter.. Was soo good! If you haven't seen the He Lives video yet you are mission out! It is so good! :) Makes me cry every time! I know He Lives and because He does we can do ANYTHING! He gives us so much strength and its available to ALL! Oh and I got to go on a Easter Egg hunt with little kids :) So my life is complete :) Have a great week! 

Sidenote: Remember Randy? Well he is already coming back to us! Haha We just saw him here at the library and he wants to meet up this week :) So we got him back! He will be baptized in two days mark my words.. just kidding :) but really.

-- 
Love,
Sister Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment